Friday, January 23, 2009

somethings about me ...^^!!




hi!, my name is Vinh, a 20 years old student in Seattle Central Community College. I was born in
1989 in Phu Yen, a small province in the middle of vietnam. I've been in Seattle since October,
2008. California was the most wonderful place among places that I've ever been in . I had spent 1 month there before i arrived to Seattle. In my spare time, i like listening to music, watching tv. My favorite sport is soccer. I often play soccer with my friends at the weekend when i was in high school . The weather in Seattle is very different from the weather in Vietnam, which is always hot and humid during year . That's why i still couldn't stand in the cold here although I've been in Seattle over 5 months. In my future career , i want to become an business man. However , i think that everything has just begun .Firstly, i will take 2 years in College and then transfer to study another 2 years in University. A lot of things i have to do to reach my goals but i strongly believe that i can do it ..^^!!

2 comments:

Vibrance said...

Great introduction Vinh!

PUKUINU said...

OMG!! I can't believe that u're 20 years old!!! u look so much younger than that!!

Post a Comment